- Clark Walton, former CIA forensic computer analyst, lawyer with Alexander Ricks, and founder of computer forensic firm Reliance Forensics (and formerly Chair of the NCBA Young Lawyers Division and the American Bar Association's Young Lawyer of the Year).
- Ashden Fein, lead prosecutor of Private Bradley Manning in the WikiLeaks trial and now lawyer with Covington & Burling in Washington, D.C.
- Chris Swecker, former Assistant Director of the FBI, lawyer, and security consultant.
- Kim Korando, employment lawyer with Smith Anderson.
- Joyce Brafford, law practice technology guru with the NCBA's Center for Practice Management.
In the course of my presentation, we discussed the various legal response requirements following a data security breach, as well as liability for unauthorized transfers in consumer and commercial accounts.
The program was well-attended in person and by webinar, but if you missed the opportunity to attend, I am providing a link to my slideshow here. I hope you find it useful.