Sunday, November 20, 2016

"Cyber Safeguards and Procedures" for Law Firms

I recently spoke about information security issues to a group of approximately 175 attorneys in the Triad, at a continuing legal education event sponsored by Lawyers Mutual.  The session was titled "Cyber Safeguards and Procedures" and focused on data security risks faced by law firms and how they can mitigate those risks.  I was joined by Lawyers Mutual claims attorney Troy Crawford.  If you would like a copy of the slides from this presentation, please email me: email Matt



Photo of Matt Cordell and Troy Crawford on stage speaking to audience
photo by Camille Stell, Lawyers Mutual

2 comments:

  1. Hello Matt!
    How I can contact you? I need consultation about this POS retail payment terminal:
    http://posnd.com/
    Is it possible to ask you about this?
    Please answer me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. AlarmSystem.tips

    ReplyDelete